Pakistan Tour of Australia
Pakistan will visit Australia in first week of November for full tour for bilateral series across formats. Pakistan last time visit for bilateral series in 2016-2017. They were to of mountain throughout 2018 under the leadership of Sarfaraz Ahmed they won 11 consecutive series to climb Number-One T20I Rankings in ICC-Men T20I.
- 1st T20I: November 03 at Sydney 02:30 Pm Local Time
- 2nd T20I: November 05 at Oval 07:10 Pm Local Time
- 3rd T20I: November 08 at Perth 04:30 Pm Local Time
- 1st Test: November 21-25 at Gabba 10:00 Am
- 2nd Test: November 29-Dec-03 at Adelaide 10:00 Am
Pakistan already lose home series (U.A.E) to Australia this year where Australia Delivered clean sweep in 5 ODIs.
Unpredictable Pakistan will land in Australia will under Extreme pressure as visitors loses to Australia their home series with 5-0 and follow by world cup 2019. As well Australia have benefit of their home crowd.
Pakistan vs Australia head to head
- TEST: 64 matches AUS: 31, PAK: 15, DRAW: 18
- ODIs: 103 matches AUS: 68, PAK: 32, DRAW: 03
- T20I: 20 matches AUS: 07, PAK: 12: DRAW: 01
Year 2019 was not a good year for them especially 50 overs game and Red ball cricket. Pakistan lose to South Africa in All three formats.
Tour of England before world cup 2019 was another disappointment for them as the visitors could’not get a single victory in 5 ODI and Only T20. before start their world campaign.